11.06.2009

Out with the old, and in with the new!!!


Last Saturday I got some new pots and pans!!! Yes, I'm 28 years old and couldn't be more excited about a big box of pots and pans. When we got married we just registered for a cheaper set to make sure we got it, needless to say I can't believe we haven't died yet from poison because the bottom of them were so scratched up who knows what chemicals we've eaten. So after 4 1/2 years of marriage it was time and thanks to costco I love my new set! Hopefully my cooking gets better too!

4 comments:

Ivy Wang said...

:) You are so cute with your pots and pans. I was so glad we registered for ours seperately (each piece) for the wedding - that way nobody had to spend the $400 on the big set. Nice pots and pans are SO GREAT to have! Congrats.

jessiparkert said...

Yeah! The little things matter the most, especially when you use them EVERY DAY! And we love those pots and pans, we bought the same set when we were first married and they are still in great shape. Enjoy!

BLAM said...

Don't feel bad, Cate. I'm a grown man and I love me some new cookware!

Kendra said...

Whoa. I guess you are excited! Cute pic. :)